Enrolling in FACTS Tuition Management
If you have selected to pay your 2015-2016 St Rita Tuition balance using the 10 Month Payment Plan, please follow the instructions below.
1. Keep in mind that the first monthly payment is due for July. Therefore, be sure to enroll prior to May 30th. Click on the FACTS Link below then select the “Get Started” button under “New User.”
2. Enter student information for EACH student on the agreement. Include grade level for the 2015-2016 academic year. LEAVE THE STUDENT ID AND TUITION AMOUNT BLANK.
3. Select a payment plan option and payment date: the 5th or 20th of each month.
4. Enter the proper demographic information and create a username and password.
5. Enter your financial account (checking, savings, credit or debit card) information for making your payments.
6. Review your account summary and click the “Submit” button.
7. Choose to print or e-mail your confirmation page. It includes your agreement number, which will be needed to reference your tuition payment plan with FACTS.
To view and update your payment plan online, visit online.factsmgt.com.
1. To log in, enter your username and password. If you cannot remember this information, you can select“Need help signing in.”
2. You can select your agreement number to view your history and/or make updates to your information.
3. From your toolbar and summary box, you can:
• View your balance and payment history
• Change/update your financial account(s) information
• Make a payment online
• Update your profile information (address, phone number, etc.)
• View your complete history with FACTS
• Print information for your records
• Verify changes made by the school
4. You can update your profile and security questions by selecting the “Profile” tab and then clicking the “Edit” button on the right of your screen.
If you have any questions, please contact a FACTS representative at 866.441.4637 or email@example.com.
If you need to move your payment date, please contact Laura Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-925-6600 extension: 6653