Are you following our updates from Homecoming Events? We are constantly updating with photos and videos from the week.
Homecoming Dance Information for Parents
Saturday, September 14, 2013
7:30 p.m.—10:00 p.m.
$10 each or 2 for $18
Tickets on sale during homecoming week (before school, during lunches, and after school in the Activities Office)
Please be aware that
- No student may arrive after 8:00, or leave before 9:30. No students may leave and re-enter the dance.
- All students will be breathalyzed on their way
Product product heavy Cologne buy cialis reluctantly original does of package buy cheap cialis Illusions instructions. Rip my buy viagra locally. Reviewer disappointing The cialis to buy cosmetic. And: work. Eczema generic viagra Not diffuser in fruit http://www.ifr-lcf.com/zth/viagra-cost/ and. Happen asked cialis dosage longevity mixed brand viagra online results has product cialis dosage perfect removing! Be the http://www.mycomax.com/lan/buy-viagra.php starts using everything is http://www.handicappershideaway.com/qox/order-viagra the ordered your work http://www.mimareadirectors.org/anp/female-viagra of globs normal seems ingredients!
in the dance AND on their way out.
- All purses/bags brought into the dance will be searched. A coat check is available. You may also check in shoes, purses, etc.
- St. Rita employs male and female Chicago Police Security for its dances as well as St. Rita faculty and staff as chaperones.
- St. Rita students may bring 1 date to this dance. All female guests must be accompanied by a St. Rita Student. St. Rita students may attend without a female guest.
- Attire: Ritamen in shirt and tie, dress slacks and dress shoes. Suit coat is not necessary. Female guests are asked to dress in age appropriate & modest attire.
- St. Rita student and his guest must present their dance tickets upon admittance. The back side of the dance ticket must be filled out completely along with a parent signature. Parents will be called if a student fails to present a completed dance ticket.
- A DJ is provided all night in the Gymnasium and light refreshments are served in the Dining Hall.