Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $12,300. There is a $400 Registration fee for each student, which is non-refundable. No mandatory fund-raising is required for any student/family.
Enrolling in FACTS Tuition Management
If you have selected to pay your St. Rita Tuition balance using the 11-Month Payment Plan, please follow the instructions below.
1. Keep in mind that the first monthly payment is due for July. Therefore, be sure to enroll prior to May 20th. Click on the FACTS Link below then select the “Get Started” button under “New User.”
2. Enter student information for EACH student on the agreement. Include grade level for the current academic year. LEAVE THE STUDENT ID AND TUITION AMOUNT BLANK.
3. Select a payment plan option and payment date: the 5th or 20th of each month. Payment due dates can be revised after initial registration. If you need to move your payment date, please contact Sandy Somrek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-925-6600 extension: 6653.
4. Enter the proper demographic information and create a username and password.
5. Enter your financial account (checking, savings, credit or debit card) information for making your payments.
6. Review your account summary and click the “Submit” button.
7. Choose to print or e-mail your confirmation page. It includes your agreement number, which will be needed to reference your tuition payment plan with FACTS.
To view and update your payment plan online, visit
1. To log in, enter your username and password. If you cannot remember this information, you can select “Need help signing in.”
2. You can select your agreement number to view your history and/or make updates to your information.
3. From your toolbar and summary box, you can:
• View your balance and payment history
• Change/update your financial account(s) information
• Make a payment online
• Update your profile information (address, phone number, etc.)
• View your complete history with FACTS
• Print information for your records
• Verify changes made by the school
4. You can update your profile and security questions by selecting the “Profile” tab and then clicking the “Edit” button on the right of your screen.
If you have any questions, please contact a FACTS representative at 866.441.4637 or email@example.com.
If you need to move your payment date, please contact Sandy Somrek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-925-6600 extension: 6653
Payments Summary Feature Streamlines Tax Reporting
With tax season nearly upon us, FACTS Management would like to remind you of a feature available to each of your payment plan families, which enables them to quickly and easily create a payment summary.
By simply clicking “View Printable Payments Summary” on the Payments tab, families can retrieve and print a summary of payments for the 2016 year or any other specified timeframe. Each payment summary contains the date range, family name, subaccounts, and our school's Federal Tax ID number.