The members of the St. Rita Fathers’ Club strive to foster fellowship, camaraderie, and service to the young men of St. Rita of Cascia High School, our sons, through tireless commitment to the core values of the school, Truth, Unity and Love. Our goal is to ensure all fathers and guardians of “Ritamen” are welcomed and encouraged to get involved with their sons’ experience at St. Rita High School. The first day your son enrolls in classes at St. Rita, you become a member of the St. Rita Fathers’ Club, and you remain welcome long after your son graduates and begins the next chapter in life’s journey.
The St. Rita Fathers’ Club is involved with many activities and functions throughout the school year. These events support and award the student body, their families, and enhance the St. Rita experience.
Our goal is always geared toward the betterment of our students and the continued success of our St. Rita mission. The spirit of family, honesty, and integrity is the framework of all our events and activities to help develop our sons into roll model citizens for the future.
The St. Rita Fathers’ Club is financially independent. There are no dues to pay. Once your son enrolls at St. Rita, you are automatically a member of the Fathers’ Club and welcome to all of our meetings, events, and functions.
The St. Rita Fathers’ Club is very active throughout the entire year sponsoring numerous activities and lending support to many special events. Some of the services provided to the St. Rita Family by the Fathers’ Club include:
- Sponsoring an Annual Tuition Raffle
- Operating the Stadium Concession Stand
- Assisting with Ushering/Hospitality at various school events.
- Awarding Straight A Students with a monetary Heeney Award following the conclusion of each semester.
- Sponsoring Quarterly Family Masses on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. followed by a hot breakfast. This year’s Masses are Sunday, September 17, 2017, Sunday, November 5, 2017, Sunday, January 21, 2018 and Sunday, April 15, 2018 (10:00 a.m.).
- Sponsoring an Annual Father-Son Mass and Breakfast held this year on Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 9:00a.m.
- Hosting various social gatherings for parents.
- Providing financial assistance to the works of St. Rita of Cascia High School.
Join Us At A Meeting
The St. Rita Fathers’ Club welcomes all current and alumni St. Rita Fathers’ to all monthly meetings, as well as, all the special events and functions the club sponsors and staffs with assistance.
Fathers’ Club monthly meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month year-round and begin at 6:30p.m. with a homemade meal followed by a business meeting at 7:30p.m. The May through October meetings are held at the concession stand located within the stadium, and the November through April meetings are held in the McCarthy Center.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you would like to be added to the St. Rita Fathers’ Club email list, please send an email to email@example.com.
President Ray Gralak '82
Sargent at Arms
Dave Brongiel '90